With all of the excitement of the holidays and the New Year, this is a post we’ve been meaning to get to but just haven’t. Better late than ever, right?
We had our annual DEC the Halls event on December 17th and this one was our best yet! Everyone had a great time and thanks to all of our donors, we had a hugely successful Silent Auction. Thank you!
- Executive Coach Inc. (Lancaster) donated a Day Beach Trip for 2 (Transportation Only)
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
- Hearth Family Restaurant
- Eden Resorts Hotel Restaurant
- Gina Baum donated a painting
- John J. Jeffries Restaurant donated a gift card
- Katherine Martin-Fisher donated Mary Kay Gift Baskets
- Fulton Theatre donated two tickets
- The Ware Center donated two tickets
- Stephan Erni donated three signed Penn State Pictures
- Mr. & Mrs, James M. Hawkins donated a Mystery Basket and were also a Bronze Sponsor
- Headquarters Salon donated a Salon Basket
- Iron Hill Brewery donated a Gift Card
- Simple Elegance Catering donated a Private Dinner for 2
- Bob Woodside donated a Custom Sculpture
- Tellus360 donated a Gift Basket
- Rainbow Dinner Theater donated Dinner for 2 and a show
- Melissa Hawkins and Jason Castillo donated a Cat Lover Basket and a Dog Lover Basket
- PhotOle donated a Gift Certificate
- Kim Carney and Family donated a DEC Themed Quilt, a Light Post, and a Custom Cutting Board
- Paula Moyer donated a Baked Goods Basket
- Jim Arnold donated a Hickory Farms Gift Basket
- and, Lisa’s Café donated a Gift Card
From all of these donations, our Silent Auction raised $1,418! On top of that we had $650 in donations, for a grand total of $2,068!! That’s more than double what we raised last year.
Again, thank you to every one of you who attended, participated in the auction and donated; we couldn’t do it without you!