We assist and provide support to individuals with disabilities who are looking to relocate from nursing facilities or institutionalized settings into the community, in order for them to live independently in their community.
We provide education, support and advocacy to parents who have school age children with disabilities.
We also provide one-on-one individualized support to young adults with disabilities who are making the transition from High School to adult life.
Youth Transition Programs
Throughout the year, we offer our NEXT Group Meetings for youth, ages 14-25 in both Lancaster and Lebanon. These meetings are a fun-filled time to connect, share & learn at DEC’s youth gathering. NEXT others a safe and inclusive space for students and young adults to receive peer support, learn about career options, and develop Independent Living skills, all in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Dinner will be provided. Prizes for anyone who brings along a friend! Visit our calendar to find the next NEXT!
- Director of Independent Living | Barb Feaser (email Barb)
- Independent Living Lead & ADA Coordinator | Kimberly Carney (email Kim)
- Independent Living Coordinator & Event Planner | Jesus Domena (email Jesus)
- Independent Living Coordinator | Paula Moyer (email Paula)
- Independent Living Coordinator | Michele Sawyer (email Michele)