Before or on October 20th, buy a Friends Helping Friends $5 pass from the Disability Empowerment Center and you’ll:
- receive a 25% discount shopping pass for purchases made on 10/20 at all Boscov’s locations (not valid online)
- support DEC with your $5 donation (yep, that’s right, DEC gets to keep the entire $5 to help support our mission)
- and…you’ll be eligible to win fabulous prizes including shopping sprees and more!
HOW DO YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Call the Disability Empowerment Center at 717.394.1890, or email Katrina at firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail a check for $5 with your name and address to our Center at 941 Wheatland Avenue, Suite 201, Lancaster, PA 17603 and we’ll mail you a shopping pass.
- Receive your shoppping pass
- Take it to Boscov’s on October 20th and receive your discount!
- Feel good about how you helped all of us at DEC.
*Certain brands and categories of merchandise cannot be included in the discount offer. All included departments are clearly described on the pass. A complete listing of inclusions is available in our Frequently Asked Questions.